Please don’t disown me for blogging twice in a day
The day was too awesome to not share.
– Dump trucks finally made their way to the house today. They weren’t able to make it last week due to the snow storm and two weeks without trash pick up was insane.
– We are still a one car family for the time being, and I am extremely thankful that we somehow make this work! However… since I was home today, all I wanted to do is bake bake bake [specifically banana bread and more GF Oreos]. Yikes.
– While doing laundry earlier I not only breezed through it, but all of the socks matched up, and I didn’t have to add to our missing sock box. It’s the little things in life.
– I typically don’t have to worry about getting the kiddo the necessary health food throughout the day, and today was no different. She insisted she try my hummus, and then spent the next 15 minutes dipping the same carrot into the hummus, licking the hummus off and shouting “YUMMY HUMMMMMUSSS!!!!!” Score. I will gladly share hummus with my little quadruple-dipper.
– Every Thursday Husband has some Leader’s thing [he’s told me the exact name about a million times but I forget] and gets off of work two hours early. Granted, its rare that he’s home *that* early, but him coming home at 4ish is so nice. Dinner gets done early, bath time is done early, and we just get to ‘be’ for that much longer.
– I am extremely thankful for gluten free pasta. I had a sudden
craving urge for fettuccini alfredo, and that wouldn’t be possible without some pasta that agrees with me.
– Thankful that my husband’s work is exactly 2 miles from my front door. This means instead of sitting on my butt tomorrow, I can run/walk him his lunch and run/walk back home.
– That bath time is “daddy’s thing”. Just spending 30 minutes in relative quiet allows me to decompress. If you’re a Mom, you get this.
– Forecast calls for a ‘mostly sunny’ day with a high of 44. Need I say more!?