– I’m thankful for blogging friends. A certain multi-tasking momma posted a photo challenge yesterday, and I will get started on this on the very first day of July.
– A new box of Crayons. This will keep a toddler entertained for a GOOD 30 minutes. That’s a lifetime!!!!!!!!
Chocolate. Ghirardelli chocolate from Costco, that comes in HUGE bags.
– Various yoga practices on the internet. Surprisingly, I have never taken a class in the studio. I am WAY too self conscious for that.
– Can I gush for just a second? It took a lot of tears, and some screaming, but kiddo has finally let go of the pacifier. Now I just need to find them all and throw them away before she finds them again…
– Excel. Duh. Where else could I totally nerd out and make millions of marathon plans and update them one by one and compare them sheet by sheet!? OK, ok, I lied. There’s only one plan, but still. So versatile!
– Gluten Free Cinnamon Chex. They are RIDICULOUSLY good. I *may* have had 3 bowls of this for breakfast. Hmm… I wonder if Costco has this in stock…