Here we are again, Husband has his 24 hour duty. This means he is not home until the morning. Kiddo is currently sleeping, which took all of about 2 minutes; it is very rare that I outlast her… I have about 4 different documents open, in efforts that maybe *something* will transpire on those pages [fat chance].
So without further ado, here are my staff duty ramblings for tonight.
– Am I the only one that doesn’t find Lamborghinis/Porsches/Ferraris/any other kind of ridiculously priced car, appealing? I would much rather own an old Willy.
– Is it possible to have IT Band issues from crossing your legs too much or sitting too often?
– I’ve already had 3 popsicles. And yeaaaaah, I haven’t wiped my makeup off yet.
– I would love to see demographical statistics on Twitter users. Does that make me a nerd?
– Speaking of Twitter, American Dad! is trending. So proud.
– Did you know that June is National Employee Wellness Month? It’s also National Safety Month.
– I never do what I SAY I’m going to do on nights like this; start reading a book, take a bath, go to bed early, get work done…
– OK y’all. I’m tapped out.