The fleeting moment of happiness lasted all of about 43 seconds yesterday. Some lucky people are able to just be happy no matter what, and roll with the punches like a pro. I am not. If I am in a bad mood, I’m in one all day – it’s true, ask my husband. I am not someone who is bubbly and precious 100% of the time. Trust me, I wish I could be. I’ve tried. And like, ACTUALLY tried, not just weaksauce pretend effort.
Here are some things that make me cringe. Blame the mood on lack of chocolate.
– When my toddler is absent from my immediate vision and I hear THAT sound, quickly followed by an ‘uh… oooh’. Never good.
– The words “preggers” and “preggo”. Just… no. Please.
– Food companies that brand things “gluten free” just because. Strawberries are naturally gluten free, you are not fooling me, stop trying to benefit from the label.
– When Twitter doesn’t load.
– The way Candace is always trying to get Phineas and Ferb in trouble. No one likes a tattle tale – it’s not like they’re out doing drugs or maiming squirrels. Doofenshmirtz is the one that needs the babysitter anyway. Duh.
– This seems silly to complain about, but sometimes I get frustrated at how cheap and easy it is to be lazy. Why can’t salmon be as cheap as Ramen? I’m trying to stay healthy, so why do I have to have IT Band issues? Blah.
– Having to hear the dogs eat their food. Weird noises bother me to no end. Ergo, I am weird. [not news]
– Ohmygosh. Nothing makes me wriggle in my seat, more than a wayward hair. Feeling a hair trapped between your shirt and back is gross, and not being able to grab it, is even worse. Blech.
– When Twitter also does THIS
– Going to an article I’m interested in, only to have it show in video form. Call me crazy, but I would much rather read something I’m interested in, than have to watch it. Does this make sense??
– I hate telling my daughter that she can’t do something because she’s too little. She is in awe of the neighbor’s trampoline, and will cry when I don’t let her go down the big slide alone. She is too big for her britches, and just doesn’t realize it. I hate it because she wants so badly to do it, but I admire her for wanting too anyway – totally fearless. I also think a small part of me hates it because it means she’s growing up…
This is all I have for now, because if I start getting TOO finicky, It’ll just start a vicious circle. Nobody wants that. So now I’m off, and I promise to OWN my Friday. Just don’t expect a tweet about it 😉