So husband is doin’ his Army thang and manning a desk for 24 hours. This is the kind of post that kind of just goes on because I have nothing else to do….
– #illbeatchoass is trending on Twitter. At first, I was wondering why “i’ll beat chaos” was both misspelled and trending. I looked at it for a few minutes, then sadly realized that I am getting old, as it apparently means “i’ll beat your ass” in some kind of hoodlum speak.
– Justin Timberlake needs a semi-regular spot on SNL.
– I posted my tailbone fiasco up on facebook and received the following varying responses.
I was laughing pretty hard at this varying exchange of comments, and decent advice didn’t come until after I already published this post, and I’m being waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too lazy to do anything about it. 😉
– Speaking of spinning, I got my BUTT handed to me today. My instructor could have been mistaken for Terry Crews.
– Finding shows on DVR you neglected to watch is like finding money in a random coat pocket.
– Especially if those shows are American Dad!
– I finally bought a swimsuit, so I can
drown with style swim laps.
– It’s June 1st, and National Running Day. Ironically, I don’t plan on running today. BUT YOU SHOULD!!!!