And by late night, I mean at 930. I am such an old lady. Here’s random stuff floating around my brain tonight. I’m also kind of distracted by American Dad! so just bear with me.
– My little brother surprised me today by telling me he will be here next Saturday. THRILLED!!!
– So husband bought me a laptop for Mother’s Day, and it has this nifty thing called Windows Live on it. RSS feeds of my favorite blogs open up in one window, but I can’t comment from said window. Yes, I am that lazy.
– I am so glad its Friday! We have quite the exciting weekend coming up filled with even MORE family, some shopping, recipe making and running dates
– I can’t decide if I want to run this morning or go to a spin class. 65 and sunny… maybe I’ll hold the run off until the afternoon.
– Latest news shows Ashton Kutcher to possibly replace Charlie Sheen on “Two and a Half Men”. Does anyone else wish this show would just go away??
– Small confession. I am starting to become obsessed with this hot chocolate. I am trying to ration it though, as I can’t find it anywhere in the states.
– I just finished reading Part Dos of RunEMZ’s amazing run and it brings tears to my eyes. I hope to do something worthwhile, inspiring, and all around amazing like that someday.
– Man we seriously need to get season 5 of Dexter.
– SOMEONE PLEASE BUY MY GARMIN. pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease. I promise to love you forever, and I will send you something special for free.
– 3 hours 34 minutes remaining on the laptop. That’s a lot of time to come up with nonsense.
– I just tried taking a snapshot of myself using the webcam, and all I have to say is, be glad for the delete button. Very glad.
– Yoga mat is gathering dust. Must yoga soon.
– The sleepiness definitely hit me like a ton of bricks about 30 seconds ago. [yes, i maybe pre-wrote this post… ;)]
– Husband sleeps in the most awkward of positions. Currently: Hands behind head, one leg out from under the blanket, the other propped up and bent at the knee.
– How do you know you live on a military base? The Chinooks fly so low that they shake windows, and it’s oddly reassuring.
– I really hate it when websites aren’t working. Very annoying.
– Ok people. Off to conquer the day. BRING IT, FRIDAY!!!!!!