Looks like I’m 10 away from having 200 posts. That’s crazy. I think I’ll pull an Oprah and do a giveaway of My Favorite Things. Hmm. Something to think about 😉
My last confession was kind of lame, and took up an entire blog post. This post, however, will have a series of confessions. Maybe you’ll relate to some, maybe you’ll cringe, or maybe they’ll leave you in a giggling fit of laughter. I’m guessing that you’ll probably cringe.
– I do not like Chobani yogurt. I know. I know. Everyone raves about it. The first greek yogurt I tried, was Greek Gods Honey Yogurt, and I haven’t looked back since. I’ll admit, that I’ve tried Chobani. Just doesn’t do it for me. Sorry.
– I am a horrible stretcher. My body is often mad at me for not stretching enough, then I’ll take a few days off running to do yoga and get ‘better’; and the cycle just starts over from there. Horrible, I know. You would think by now I’d have learned my lesson.
– My husband likes to nap on the couch. This seriously bugs me and I don’t know why. Maybe it’s because I can’t fathom trying to get comfortable on a 3 cushion, not-even-the-size-of-a-twin-bed-couch. Mind you, he is 6 foot 4 – I just can’t wrap my head around it. There is a king bed just 20 feet away!! Weirdo.
– Three words :: House Hunters International. Oh my ridiculousness. I don’t know when I became an expert in Parisian culture or Carribean bungalows, but for 30 minutes I’m either ridiculing, berating, praising or agreeing with potential home buyers.
– I stay up way too late on weekends. Though I got about 4 or 5 hours of sleep last night, it is currently midnight, and I’m waking up in about 6ish hours. *sigh*
– Like every other runner out there, I could spend hours looking at running gear. My husband gave me agift card a couple of weeks ago to use at Running Warehouse and I about had an anxiety attack. It was a good hour or so before I could calm down and make rational decisions.
– Following Bronx Zoo’s Cobra on Twitter was the best decision I made this week.
– I love lists. I think I’ve said this before. Yes, yes I have. Awkward.
– OK people. I’m going to bed. My running group is either going to ban me tomorrow, or I’m going to be so delirious that I won’t really know what the heck is going on.