– Hummus. DUH. I could probably eat this as a meal, at least once a day. It’s versatile [dippable, spreadable, everythingelseable], yummy, and healthy.
– My Texas towel. It’s huge, soft, fluffy, and it’s the Texas flag. What’s not to love?!
– Even though I am scrambling to write this post, I am thankful that this week went by so fast.
– My new Camelbak water bottle. While it’s kind of a pain to bite down and simultaneously sip on a straw [hey this is harder than it sounds] this also means my daughter can’t use it. And THIS means I don’t get surprised with floaty bits of backwashy string cheese.
– Fake flowers. Yes, I like the real thing. BUT fake flowers also mean I’m not killing off yet another plant. Plus, the non-existent water isn’t a weird gray murky swamp, and little bits of dead whatever isn’t constantly falling onto my table.
– I am so incredibly thankful that my kiddo is not picky about food. Green beans, broccoli, sweet potato, chicken, fish, whatever – she’s down for the good stuff. With that said, she also likes Nutella. 😉
– Bug spray. It’s not the fact that they kill the bugs, really – if I could find a spray that would magically re-route the bugs outside through temporary, imaginary tunnels, I’d use it in a heartbeat. It’s the fact that I can stand up on the table, 10 feet away, in my safe zone; spraying away without getting near them.