1. The first thing I do when my husband hops off the computer, is check to see if he’s still signed in on Facebook. Yes, I have taken over his status numerous times, and I’m proud of it. I will also comment on ‘his’ status via my Blackberry. I’m so evil.
2. Whenever I’m in a rut (running wise), and need motivation, I read books about running. Of course, I read blogs as well but you guys often sidetrack me with delicious recipes and crazy workouts I don’t think I could ever do.
3. I clean the belt of the treadmill at the gym. Seriously. I’ll take whatever they provide us with to clean equipment, run the belt on like, 2 mph, and simultaneously wipe it down. If you’re going to do this though, be advised the belt is WARM.
4. My sweet tooth is ridiculous. Once, I came back from a long run and devoured a bag of sour gummies while sitting in an ice bath. Also, Husband and I spent about $20 buying bulk candy from the mall. It’s crazy.
5. We only have 4 cereal bowls. This is bad. We have to plan when we can do dishes, because throughout the day we need 3 out of 4. 2 for breakfast, and one for Husband’s ice cream at night. It’s even worse on the weekend, when I have ice cream! Could you imagine if one breaks??! UGH. Nightmare.
6. Cinnamon gives me hiccups. I don’t know why.
7. There are a couple of races I’ve wanted to do since before I was even a runner. Marine Corps, and Bataan.
SOOOOOOOO, there you have it. 7 things about me.
8. When I get uncomfortable in a situation, I use humor to make myself feel at ease. More often than not, I should probably just keep my mouth shut.
9. I’m not too keen on following directions. OBVIOUSLY.
Ok, ok, I’m done. If you want more about me, go here. I hope I didn’t repeat myself.
So now, in accordance to the Rules bestowed upon me, I now bless the following 7 bloggers with the Stylish Blog Award, that I received from Kittee.
For all I know, all of these amazing ladies might even have one themselves… I’m so behind on the times! Ladies, FYI, you’re supposed to write 7 things about yourself, and tag 7 other lovely ladies.